1. Do not scratch or scrape the scalp 48 hours before relaxing.
2. A base petroleum gel should be used to protect the entire scalp from injury.
3. Before straightening, separate the back from the front by parting your hair from ear to ear. Try straightening the back first and wash that area out. Then straighten the front and wash.
4. Follow the instructions suggested by the manufacturer. Do not sit with the chemical in your hair and wait until it burns as a signal to wash it out. By then it is over-processed, weak and damaged.
5. Thoroughly wash out the relaxer with warm water.
6. Use a neutralising shampoo to return the hair to a pH of 4 - 5.
7. A conditioner should be applied to strengthen the hair shaft.
8. Do not colour and chemically straighten your hair on the same day. It is best to wait at least two weeks before colouring.
9. Allow the hair to air dry when possible. Extend the time in between straightening and try to deep condition your hair at least once per month.
100% Hair Extensions UK,Remy Hair Extensions
RosyHair.co.uk sub-company of RosyHair.com,concentrating on developing virgin hair extensions wholesalers from Britain’s local market,providing 100% virgin hair,brazilian virgin hair,indian virgin hair,malaysian virgin hair.All hair extensions are available at lower price and free shipping wordwide.