Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Living in Black Natural Bliss-rosyhair.co.uk

Now that I am natural I have been taking better care of myself. I have been drinking four bottles of water a day (which I think equals up to 8 glasses) and eating a lot of protein. Along with that I have been putting my hair in protective hairstyles. Like today I taught myself how to do flat twists, I am planning on keeping them in for at least a week.

I am constantly moisturizing my hair even while it’s in a protective style. Now my hair is longer I take pride in every local and make sure I care for it properly. Other ways I protect my hair is by doing a two strand twists while doing a deep conditioning treatment at night. However today after I co-washed my hair I did flat twists in the front of my hair and let my twa rock out in the back. If you are going natural it’s a great style to wear out and it protects your hair. Next week I will post a tutorial on how to do flat twists.

 
100% Hair Extensions UK,Remy Hair Extensions
 
RosyHair.co.uk sub-company of RosyHair.com,concentrating on developing virgin hair extensions wholesalers from Britain’s local market,providing 100% virgin hair,brazilian virgin hair,indian virgin hair,malaysian virgin hair.All hair extensions are available at lower price and free shipping wordwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment