Thursday, June 27, 2013

Easy Way to Loosen Stiff Curls


It happens to me all the time. Whenever I go to bed wearing bendy rollers (or flexi rods as they're called stateside), I wake up with a head full of stiff curls that look a lot like actress Crystal Reed's (pictured below at 4th annual Thirst Gala last night in Beverly Hills).

Even after I brush them out, I'm usually left with firm C-shaped curls, not the relaxed S-shape ringlets I envisioned (think Beyonce!) when I rolled my hair up the night before. Luckily, I recently found a way to fix it. Interested? Here goes.

To loosen tight curls, I simply turn on my shower and crank it up to a high temperature to steam up my bathroom. Five minutes later, I go in and do my makeup while I let the condensation do what it does best—mess up my hair, but in a good way! Yes, I have to continually wipe the mirror so I can actually see what I'm doing, but it's totally worth it. I don't lose any precious primping time, and all of that steamy heat helps magically release the tension in my hair. Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

wanna get curl hairstyle? knowing more hair extensions click here

No comments:

Post a Comment