Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Love Karlie Kloss's Hair Accessory


I have a hair accessory very similar to the one Karlie Kloss wore last night to the Gordon Parks Foundation Awards, but the thing is...

I usually wear mine to the gym. Not that I'm against a headwrap. Hey, headwraps can be lovely—here are seven I fell in love with last fall, for instance. But this one looks like its meant to be more...you know, absorbent than fashionable. But, then, it took me a while to see the genius behind Karlie's bob, so maybe I'm just on a delay when it comes to loving the hair choices she makes.

Let's open the floor and find out what the general feeling is here. Would you wear this hair accessory to a gala? And do you think she pulled it off? Discuss.

100% Hair Extensions UK,Remy Hair Extensions
RosyHair.co.uk sub-company of RosyHair.com,concentrating on developing virgin hair extensions wholesalers from Britain’s local market,providing 100% virgin hair,brazilian virgin hair,indian virgin hair,malaysian virgin hair.All hair extensions are available at lower price and free shipping worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment